Lacrosse is unique in its combination of physical & performance requirements. It’s often said to be the most physically demanding of all team sports. Size is a benefit, but strength, stability, power & endurance are a requirement. All-Star Sports Academy training programs address all the elements you need to excel in lacrosse, including:
- Strength - Real, usable strength! Strength beyond the weight room! Full-body, explosive strength that will let you shed defenders and stop attackers cold…from all directions!
- Power - Explosive power! Power to push through traffic to the goal! Power to unleash lightning-bolt shots! Power to step into the ball handler and crush him…and come away with the ball!
- Speed - Speed to burn! Blazing speed to outrun defenders! Lateral speed to make those laser-like cuts! Closing speed to cut off the attacker and stop the shot!
- Agility - Move like a cat, regardless of your size! Side-step defenders like they’re not even there! Cut off attackers with ease!
- Quickness - Develop killer first-step speed! Start in a flash and outrun the opponent…every time! Be first to the ball…every time!
- Conditioning - Go full speed whistle to whistle! Play at your best all game, every game…all season!
- Flexibility & injury resistance - Virtually eliminate non-contact injuries! Feel as good the last game of the year as you did in the first!
All-Star Sports Academy addresses all areas of lacrosse performance through systematic improvements in core strength and stability…functional and integrated strength…lean mass…neuromuscular stabilization…reactive power…functional and dynamic flexibility…integrated and functional speed...muscular endurance and cardiorespiratory endurance. We also address nutritional support… supplementation and recovery and regeneration. This is the most comprehensive program of its kind!
Boys Workout Sessions: $70 (8 Weeks)
Sundays in January and February from 8 to 10 AM. Starting Sunday, January 5th through February 23rd
Girls Workout Sessions: $70 (8 Weeks)
Thursdays in January and February from 6 to 8 PM. January 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 and February 6, 13, 20 and 27.